Saturday, March 11, 2006

Spring Race Tomorrow!

Tomorrow I am doing the St. Patrick's 8K and I am very excited and looking forward to it. I feel like I am well-trained and hopefully can turn out a good time (a good time for me, anyways). Let me catch you up on my week... Wednesday I ran 4.5 miles in 46 minutes and then walked for an additional 25 minutes for a total of 6 miles, Thursday was strength and stretch day, and yesterday (Friday) I ran 2 miles in 19 minutes. I also rode my bike to work, rode the recumbent bike for 15 minutes, did a few weights, stretched and went swing dancing last night. Great day in terms of being active. Today I am resting since I have the race tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of your time in yesterday's race!! And to think that you did that well AND went back to track down your license---you would probably have shocked yourself with your time had that not happened. Your doing great, and I can't wait to cheer for you when you come home to run the race.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home