Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's and I received no Valentines. A guy at work, though, did give me a piece of chocolate cake that his daughter made. It was good and I only had half so I can enjoy the other half tomorrow. Maureen came over tonight and we ordered pizza and watched the Olympics.

I ran two miles today in about 19 minutes. Slowly, but surely, I am shaving time off my pace. It was a good run and I felt great.

I am glad to have the freedom to do what I want when I want. The half marathon itself is still a bit overwhelming, but I am looking forward to it. I actually had the thought today to go ahead and do a 5k in the next two weeks and try to get a qualifying time for the National Marathon. I could do it in March and then do the Country Music Marathon in April. That's just thinkin' though...for right now. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home