Saturday, February 25, 2006

Saturday morning

This morning I headed out around 10:30 am for a long run. According to my shedule, I only have to run 2 miles today but felt like and had time to run more. I ran along my typical path almost to the beltway which I think is around 5.5 to 6 miles round trip. It was a good run... a little difficult in the beginning to get going, plus it's cold! I got tired half way through due to some hills but by the last mile or 1 1/2 mile, I was feeling great. I realized that once I found my groove, I could keep going and going and going. I had to get home, though, to shower since Maureen was picking me up to go shopping. I finished the run in 62 minutes. On our way home from the mall, I had Maureen measure the mileage for me and it came out to 2.8 miles (so 5.6 miles total). I am going to figure out a route that is 7 miles long since my mileage increases again this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home